Consumer Connections will keep you up to date about all manner of consumer issues -- food and nutrition, parenting, health, elder care, and making wise Consumer choices. For the latest information, read these articles written by Colorado State University Extension agents in the Denver Metro area.
- Be a wise healthcare consumer
- Clean It - Dry It - Disinfect It: Mold and Mildew Control
- Create a will to make sure your wishes are honored
- Keeping Records - why, what, where and how long?
- Money lessons for life
- Small Home Can Be a Livable Home
- After school activities can change a child's life
- "Boy Code" - myths that create life challenges for boys
- Children and Chores
- Children and poisons act fast
- Co-parenting after divorce
- Couples and retirement - another stage in growth and change
- Designing Spaces for Children
- Discipline - Use as opportunity to teach children
- Families of choice
- Family emergency preparedness - be prepared!
- Family game night - fun, learning and laughter
- Fathers - their importance
- Grandparenting - What does it mean today?
- Helping children cope with disappointment
- Helping Kids Grow Up Drug-Free
- Home can be a dangerous place for children ... put safety first
- Learning Through Play - a Child's Job
- Making screen time count to improve children's health
- Vaccines are not just for kids
- What makes children violent?
- When adult children move back home communication on finances is key
- Food & Nutrition
- Avoiding the number three killer in the United States
- Chronic disease in adults related to birth weight and prenatal care
Go to top of this page.
Updated Wednesday, January 08, 2014