Planttalk Colorado™ provides reliable, timely information on more than 500 horticultural topics.
While crabgrass is found in Colorado lawns, much of what is often called crabgrass are other weedy grasses. Learn more
These medium-sized ornamental trees can be grown in landscapes throughout much of Colorado. Learn more
|Bulbs: Bed Preparation
Bulb bed preparation is key to developing a successful bulb garden. Learn more
|Controlling Weedy Grasses in Lawns
Grasses such as crabgrass, foxtail and quackgrass are often a problem and are difficult to eliminate in lawns. Learn more
Planttalk Colorado™ is sponsored by Colorado State University Extension, Denver Botanic gardens, and the Green Industries of Colorado. For additional information on gardening, see Plant Select® and Extension Publications.
Planttalk Colorado™ notebooks are available for purchase.
Updated Monday, April 04, 2016
|Follow us on ...|
- "Best of" Trial Garden Winners
- How to Plant a Tree
- Indoor Foliage
- Ornamental Grasses
- Pansies for Seasonal Color
- Pruning Trees
- Renovating a Lawn by Reseeding
- Renovating the Home Lawn Using Sod
- Roses for Colorado
- Tomatoes for Home gardens
- Local blogs from gardening experts
- Polar Vortex aka Lingering Effects of November 2014 Cold Temperatures (Video)
- Landscape Health