Planttalk Colorado™ provides reliable, timely information on more than 500 horticultural topics.
Damage can range from a few bruised leaves to a total wipeout of all foliage. Learn more
Lilac-ash borer, which flies from April through June, is the number one problem-borer of ash. Learn more
Cotton shed by female trees in June is often so abundant that it turns nearby lawns white. Learn more
|Xeriscape Plant Choices
Water saving, xeriscape landscapes have many looks because of the wide variety of interesting plants available. Learn more
Planttalk Colorado™ is sponsored by Colorado State University Extension, Denver Botanic gardens, and the Green Industries of Colorado. For additional information on gardening, see Plant Select® and Extension Publications.
Planttalk Colorado™ notebooks are available for purchase.
Updated Monday, June 01, 2015
|Follow us on ...|
- "Best of" Trial Garden Winners
- How to Plant a Tree
- Indoor Foliage
- Ornamental Grasses
- Pansies for Seasonal Color
- Pruning Trees
- Renovating a Lawn by Reseeding
- Renovating the Home Lawn Using Sod
- Roses for Colorado
- Tomatoes for Home gardens
- Local blogs from gardening experts
- Polar Vortex aka Lingering Effects of November 2014 Cold Temperatures (Video)
- Landscape Health