Planttalk Colorado™ provides reliable, timely information on more than 500 horticultural topics.
Wolf spiders, the largest spiders found in Colorado, are often mistaken as tarantulas. Learn more
Today, kale is grown as much for ornamental purposes as it is for a vegetable and plate garnish. Learn more
To grow tomatoes successfully, be aware of common disease or cultural practice problems. Learn more
|Tall Fescue as a Weed in Bluegrass Lawns
In a lawn, the textural difference of fescue from bluegrass is obvious because of its clumps. Learn more
Planttalk Colorado™ is sponsored by Colorado State University Extension, Denver Botanic gardens, and the Green Industries of Colorado. For additional information on gardening, see Plant Select® and Extension Publications.
Planttalk Colorado™ notebooks are available for purchase.
Updated Wednesday, July 01, 2015
|Follow us on ...|
- "Best of" Trial Garden Winners
- How to Plant a Tree
- Indoor Foliage
- Ornamental Grasses
- Pansies for Seasonal Color
- Pruning Trees
- Renovating a Lawn by Reseeding
- Renovating the Home Lawn Using Sod
- Roses for Colorado
- Tomatoes for Home gardens
- Local blogs from gardening experts
- Polar Vortex aka Lingering Effects of November 2014 Cold Temperatures (Video)
- Landscape Health