Planttalk Colorado™ provides reliable, timely information on more than 500 horticultural topics.
|Shade Garden Perennials
Many shade-loving plants will thrive in shade and can create a haven to visit often. Learn more
Consider the full-grown height and width of a tree before planting. Learn more
Native plants are greatly beneficial for landscaping due to their adaptability. Learn more
|Sodding a Lawn
Before installing sod, remove debris and make any permanent grade changes, directing drainage away from building foundations. Learn more
Planttalk Colorado™ is sponsored by Colorado State University Extension, Denver Botanic gardens, and the Green Industries of Colorado. For additional information on gardening, see Plant Select® and Extension Publications.
Planttalk Colorado™ notebooks are available for purchase.
Updated Monday, May 04, 2015
|Follow us on ...|
- "Best of" Trial Garden Winners
- How to Plant a Tree
- Indoor Foliage
- Ornamental Grasses
- Pansies for Seasonal Color
- Pruning Trees
- Renovating a Lawn by Reseeding
- Renovating the Home Lawn Using Sod
- Roses for Colorado
- Tomatoes for Home gardens
- Local blogs from gardening experts
- Polar Vortex aka Lingering Effects of November 2014 Cold Temperatures (Video)
- Landscape Health