- Consumer Expenditure Survey: Consumer expenditures by region and income group.
- Cost of Living: ACCRA cost of living index.
- Cost of Living: "Cost of Living Differentials in Colorado: 2007" - Cost of living differential by Colorado county. Archived reports available.
- Colorado's Self-Sufficiency Standard: This report from the Colorado Fiscal Policy Institute measures how much income is needed for a family of a certain composition in a given place to adequately meet their basic needs–without public or private assistance. Data are provided for all counties.
- Economic Conditions: Research and data on current state and national economic issues from the Economic Policy Institute.
- Economic projections forecasting worksheets: Summarizes the jobs, labor force and population forecasts for each Colorado planning and management region.
- Poverty and median household income: Poverty rates and median household income by county and school district. Most reliable source for county-level. Estimates available for most years, from 1989-2011, from the US Census Bureau.
- Total employment, unemployment and labor force:
- http://lmigateway.coworkforce.com/lmigateway/ Current monthly and annual data on civilian labor force, employment and unemployment rates by county, labor market area, metropolitan statistical area, and workforce development area, from the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment.
- Annual data by county from 1980 to 2005, from the State Demographer’s Office.
- Economic projections: Center for Business and Economic Forecasting (CBEF) report, November 2005. Features short-term economic outlook for Colorado.
- Employment by industry: State Demographer's site - ability to select multiple counties, industries and years (1991-2000). Download can be imported into spreadsheet.
- Personal income, Per capita income Employment, Transfer payments: The REIS database, produced by the Bureau of Economic Analysis, provides economic data for states, counties, and metropolitan areas for 1969-1999. Statistics in the data base include: personal income, per capita income, full and part employment, transfer payments, and farm income and expenses variables.
- Price Index: Click on "Consumer Price Index" to get a list of the index from 1913 to present or Click on "Inflation Calculator" to quickly convert historical values to current values.
- Regional Economic Conditions: At this site user can drill down to any state, MSA, or county to view standard graphs, tables, and maps depicting economic conditions and how they have changed over time.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States: Statistics on social and economic conditions in the United States.
- Colorado Jobs by Sector (NAICS Based) - Parameters Look at Colorado's Labor force by selecting a county and 1 or more sectors of the workforce. Data predates to 2001 and can be collected on any selection of years from 2001 to current. Colorado Jobs by Sector (SIC Based) - Parameters Look at Colorado's Labor force dating from 1991-2001 by selecting a county and 1 or more sectors of the workforce. Data predates to 2001 and can be collected on any selection of years from 1991 to 2001.
Updated Tuesday, July 30, 2013