Planttalk Colorado™ provides reliable, timely information on more than 500 horticultural topics.
Root weevils are a nuisance because they wander into homes in hot, dry summer weather and because they damage woody plants. Learn more
|Xeriscape Ornamental Grasses
Native and adapted grasses have recently become a valued addition to gardens. Learn more
If you live along the Front Range, plant in June or July if you want a fall crop. Learn more
Moths emerge in May or June, with the majority emerging during a very short period. Learn more
Planttalk Colorado™ is sponsored by Colorado State University Extension, Denver Botanic gardens, and the Green Industries of Colorado. For additional information on gardening, see Plant Select® and Extension Publications.
Planttalk Colorado™ notebooks are available for purchase.
Updated Friday, June 03, 2016
|Follow us on ...|
- "Best of" Trial Garden Winners
- How to Plant a Tree
- Indoor Foliage
- Ornamental Grasses
- Pansies for Seasonal Color
- Pruning Trees
- Renovating a Lawn by Reseeding
- Renovating the Home Lawn Using Sod
- Roses for Colorado
- Tomatoes for Home gardens
- Local blogs from gardening experts
- Polar Vortex aka Lingering Effects of November 2014 Cold Temperatures (Video)
- Landscape Health